Tuesday 13 July 2010

Changing over to Blogger

As some of you will have noticed...Jetsetmum has been quiet for some time. This is because of the overwhelming need to make the blog, well, prettier. More happy. A place where you may want to come. Frankly, a place where I WANT TO COME! As much as I tinkered with the other not-to-be-named-and-frankly-painful-to-work-with blog posting site...I just didn't feel the love.

Therefore, we have relocated to Blogger - the de facto standard. As an entrepreneur, I do like to give the underdog a chance. As a successful entrepreneur, I know when to move to the market leader and stop putzing around.

So, this is our new home, and we've got a lot of reposting and new posting to do. Housewarming gifts in the form of advice, comments and subscriptions are happily accepted!

Jet Set Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment